Accessing the Library Databases
Most of the links on the Library's pages can be used by anyone, but access to the Databases is restricted to the Peirce faculty, staff and current student community. We are sorry that because of licensing issues, alumni do not have access to these databases.
Accessing the databases
- Logon to https://my.peirce.edu
- If you are a current student, click the My Classes Tab
- If you are a faculty member, click the Faculty Tab
- If you are a staff member, click the Intranet Tab
- Click the Access Library Databases link
- You will be redirected to the Database Menu
Still can't get into the databases?
- Contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free: 1-888-GO-PEIRCE, x9269.